Three words are at the heart of who we are and what we do. They are:
ENjoy - EQUIP - ENGAGE
- Through our worship [Serve the LORD with reverential awe and rejoice with trembling. Psalm 2.11]
- Through His word [Let the word of Christ dwell richly among you…Colossians 3.16a. Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path. Psalm 119.105]
- Through doing His will [If you keep My commands, you will remain in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love. John 15.10]
- In Christian love [By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another. John 13.35]
- In unity [Every day they devoted themselves to meeting together in the temple, and broke bread from house to house. They ate their food with joyful and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. Every day the Lord was added to their number those who were being saved. Acts 2.46-47]
- In our gifts [And He Himself gave some as apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, to the build up the body of Christ. Ephesians 4.11-12]
- In the Word [All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
- 2 Timothy 3.16-17]
- As witnesses […you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1.8]
- In making disciples [Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you… Matthew 28.19-20]
- In defense of the gospel [but in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, ready at any time to give a defense to anyyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you. 1 Peter 3.15]
- With love [But love your enemies, do what is good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High. For He is gracious to the ungrateful and evil. Be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6.35-36]
Be a part of our FAMILY...
Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 10:30 am.